• AFTERCARE •
It is essential that you follow these instructions after your Microblading session:
Day One (Day of treatment) & Day Two : Wait 1-2 hours and let the wounds weep lymph. After 2 hours you must wipe off the lymph with a moistened cotton pad with Cetaphil, then apply a thin layer of Aquaphor (size of a rice grain) with a cotton swab. Do this every hour to 2 hours until bed. At night wash the treated area with warm water and mild soap like Cetaphil. Wash your hands with a disinfectant soap before washing your eyebrows and/or applying the post care cream.
NOTE: Too much Aquaphor will cause the pigment to scab. Aquaphor is available in the skin care section of any drug store.
Day Three – Ten: Repeat the wiping of the brows at least 2 times a day. At night wash the treated area with warm water and mild soap like Cetaphil. Wash your hands with a disinfectant soap before washing your eyebrows and/or applying the post-care cream.
The following must be avoided during all 10 days post-microblading procedure:
• Increased sweating
• Practicing sports
• Hot sauna, hot bath, or Jacuzzi
• Sun tanning or salon tanning for 2 weeks
• Any laser or chemical treatments or peelings, and/or any creams containing Retin-A or Glycolic Acid on the face or neck for 2 weeks
• Picking, peeling, or scratching of the micro pigmented area in order to avoid scarring of the area or removal of the pigment
• Performing tasks related to heavy household cleaning such as garage or basement cleaning where there is a lot of airborne debris
• Drinking alcohol in excess, as it may lead to slow healing of wounds
• Driving in open air vehicles such as convertibles, boats, bicycles, or motorcycles
• Touching of the eyebrow area except for when rinsing and applying the post-care cream with a cotton swab
Once completely healed, after 2 weeks, always apply a layer of sunscreen SPF 30 up to SPF 50 on your eyebrows when exposed to the sun. Sun exposure might cause the color pigment to fade away more quickly.
You can now enjoy your beautiful new temporary eyebrows. You will simply love your new gorgeous fresh look!